This is the reverse virtual, known also as safari hunt. To log the cache, you need to find a wooden catholic church, that is NOT on the listed coordinates and was NOT previously logged. The idea is, to find as much objects of given kind as possible.
The conditions are:
1) It must be primarily made from wood. At least the construction and the walls must be made of wood. The foundation or the roof can be from other material.
2) It must be catholic. Orthodox churches are other cathegory.
3) You must place in your log the exact coordinates and at least one photo made by you.
Suche Caches im Umkreis:
Download als Datei: GPX - LOC - KML - OV2 - OVL - TXT
Mit dem Herunterladen dieser Datei akzeptierst du unsere Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenlizenz.
Logeinträge für Wooden catholic churches - Safari
14. April 2017 Nelly 01 hat den Geocache gefunden
On the top of the Pfänder is a wodden Church, which was constructed from childeren-rich family in the 30th. Ekorren made the pictures, after we recognized that this is a safari cache.
14. April 2017 ekorren hat den Geocache gefunden
Pfänder mountain chapel, Lochau (near Bregenz), Vorarlberg, Austria
N 47°30.582 9°46.888
Nelly 01 and me found this little church on the Pfänder mountain in the westernmost part of Austria. It's been built in 1930 and dedicated to Thérèse_of_Lisieux.Bilder für diesen Logeintrag:
08. August 2015 Q-Owls hat den Geocache gefunden
Borgund Stave Church was built sometime between 1180 and 1250 AD as catholic chuch. Wikipedia
Later (about 1650) stave churches bekame protestant.
In the foreground Q-Owla is walking to the church.
N 61° 2′ 50.06″ E 7° 48′ 44.06″
T f t SC!Bilder für diesen Logeintrag: